Some words about the creation of Ralf’s Hebrew speech model:
1. Add a new Hebrew Scenario.
2. Import Ralf’s Hebrew dictionary as shadow dictionary.
4. Simon is now asking a question:
Your vocabulary does not define all words used in this text. These words are missing:
פורניר, פורע, פורק, שומני, שומע, שומקום, קומקומי, קומקומו, טומנו, טונו
Do you want to add them now?
Of course, I want to add them now. I just trained these then Hebrew words with Simon. They are now part of the active vocabulary.
12. Simon > Actions > Synchronize, Wait a few moments – Simon is compiling the speech model. Simon > Actions > Activate. Now I dictate a few Hebrew words. But nothing but a space bar is inserted into gedit after dictating a Hebrew word. This isn’t exactly the result that I want to have.
But unfortunately, switching the keyboard layout didn’t help. It is possible to type Hebrew characters into gedit with my German keyboard. But when I speak a Hebrew word into the microphone, the word itself isn’t displayed by gedit. I am sorry. At least I can say that the recognition itself is working. It is just a problem with the output.
14. Download Ralf’s Hebrew speech model. It contains 10 Hebrew words. At least, it was possible to create a Hebrew speech model.