Some words about the creation of this speech model:
1. Download Ralf’s Macedonian dictionary.
2. Create a Simon scenario with the name Macedonian.
3. Import Ralf’s Macedonian dictionary as shadow dictionary.
4. I want to train ten words. Simon asks:
Your vocabulary does not define all words used in this text. These words are missing:
босите, босово, ботаничко, ботарева, мусадин, негата, негативата, предните, рипало, рипнува
Do you want to add them now?
Press the Yes button.
5. Define as grammar “Unknown”.
6. Add the Dictation plugin.
7. Press Synchronize. Press Activate. Simon just recognizes the space bar (because I have configured the dictiation plugin to add a space bar after each recorded word). Perhaps I should change the keyboard layout. I just tried that. Unfortunately, it doesn’t solve my problem. But I know that Simon is recognizing the words. There is just a problem with the output.
8. Download Ralf’s Macedonian speech model.