Some words about the creation of this speech model:
1. Get Ralf’s Polish dictionary.
2. Create a Polish scenario.
3. Delete the shadow vocabulary from my previous scenario.
4. Import Ralf’s Polish dictionary as shadow dictionary.
5. Add 10 words to training. Simon asks:
Your vocabulary does not define all words used in this text. These words are missing:
Knopik, knorra, pitbul, cedziny, ceglasto, celebracja, celebra, cella, celoteks, frencz
Do you want to add them now?
Press the Yes button.
6. Record the ten words with Simon.
7. Actions > Synchronize. Actions > Activate. It doesn’t work. Why not? I forgot to add as Grammar the terminal “Unknown“. And I forgot to add the Dictation plugin.
8. Let’s dictate a few Polish words:
celebra cella cella frencz Knopik knorra pitbul cella celebra
9. Download Ralf’s Polish speech model.