There are many scripts that I could investigate.
1. Obviously, these scripts are used internally.
2. This is a very cryptic script:
cat $1 | sed -e 's/^.* //g' | sed -e 's/ /\n/g'| sort | uniq
(hyperlink added by me)
3. This script prepare.sh invokes several other scripts.
4. Obviously, the script split_stereo.sh splits stereo wav files into two mono wav files.
5. This script copies the model to another folder.
6. This script sets something to uppercase.
7. Let’s take a look into the simon folder.
8. The conf folder is probably not so interesting.
9. The model folder contains various interesting files.
10. Here are the phonemes that are used by simon.