2. What is the sence of cleandirs.sh?
(hyperlink by me)
There are many scripts that I could investigate.
1. Obviously, these scripts are used internally.
2. This is a very cryptic script:
cat $1 | sed -e 's/^.* //g' | sed -e 's/ /\n/g'| sort | uniq
(hyperlink added by me)
3. This script prepare.sh invokes several other scripts.
4. Obviously, the script split_stereo.sh splits stereo wav files into two mono wav files.
5. This script copies the model to another folder.
6. This script sets something to uppercase.
7. Let’s take a look into the simon folder.
8. The conf folder is probably not so interesting.
9. The model folder contains various interesting files.
10. Here are the phonemes that are used by simon.
liberty@liberty-desktop:~/.kde/share/apps/simon/model/samtestwav.data$ sox de27-02.wav -r 16000 -c 1 -s de27-02-test.wav
found similar entry here
I hope to be able to convert with sox from 48100 and 22050 to 16.000
why was there a different file size when converting 16000 hertz file to 16000 hertz file?
01 simonview.ui – looking at the file with Qt Creator, and Geany.
– don’t read again
file:///home/liberty/200908/speech2text/trunk/simonlib/speechgui/addserverconnectiondlg.ui – open with Qt Creator
file:///home/liberty/200908/speech2text/trunk/simonlib/speechgui/addserverconnection.h view with geany
file:///home/liberty/200908/speech2text/trunk/simonlib/speechgui/inlinewidget.h – could continue to read about classes in the c++ tutorial – c++ node 02
08 build_ubuntu.sh – reading the log http://pastebin.com/m4d269fb5 – continue with line 371
09 file:///home/liberty/200908/speech2text/trunk/simonlib/simonmodeltest/CMakeLists.txt – read two times
file:///usr/share/kde4/apps/simon/model/tree1.hed – continue with line 132
Bad Behavior has blocked 1 access attempts in the last 7 days.